1.Selection of floating fish feed making machine unit
In order to maintain the characteristics of pollution-free aquatic products with delicious taste and rich nutrition, many people began to adopt the breeding method of formulating their own formulas, purchasing feed materials themselves, and processing and preparing them themselves.
For this reason, especially for some small floating fish feed making machine units, it mainly includes three parts: pulverizer, elevator, mixing mixer. Its selection and installation technology are as follows:
(1)Pulverizer is the most commonly used feed processing machinery. At present, there are mainly hammer pulverizers and roller pulverizers. The pulverizer can pulverize the raw materials into pellets of different sizes according to various feeding requirements.
Related product: Fish Food Grinder
Depending on the model of the machine, the floating fish feed making machine line processing volume per hour is also different, and the type of motor used is also different. It can be purchased according to the scale of breeding. Generally, chicken farms should purchase two units, one for use and one for standby.
(2)There are many models of floating feed machines, ranging from a single floating feed extruder machine to a floating fish feed production line, with prices ranging from several thousand dollars to ten thousand dollars, as small as two-phase motors.
If you want to build a floating fish feed mill in the coming year, prepare to buy a set of floating fish feed making machines.
(3) There are two types of mixers: conventional feed mixers and additive mixers. There are two types of conventional feed mixers, vertical and horizontal. The mixing time of the vertical mixer is generally 15 minutes to 20 minutes, and the horizontal machine is about 10 minutes. When mixing the compound feed, it should be stirred in batches.
The advantages of vertical mixers are uniform mixing and low power consumption, while the disadvantages are long mixing time, low productivity, and insufficient charging and discharging.
The main working part of the horizontal mixer is the stirring blade, which is divided into two layers, the inner and outer layers, and their spiral directions are opposite.
Related product: Micro Pulverizer
When working, the blade stirs the feed, so that the inner and outer layers of the feed move relative to each other, so as to achieve the purpose of mixing. The advantages of horizontal mixers are high efficiency, fast charging and discharging, but the disadvantages are large power consumption, large floor space and high price, so they are generally less used.
(4) Elevators are divided into bucket elevators and screw elevators, and screw elevators are generally used. The installation sequence of the feed processing unit is generally to install the pulverizer first, and then install the motor and transmission belt.
The fish feed mixer is installed next to the pulverizer, so that the outlet of the pulverizer is just connected to the inlet of the mixer. The hoist can be connected to the pit and the inlet of the pulverizer.
During floating fish feed making machine line processing, the main raw materials are poured into the pit, and the hoist lifts the raw materials to the pulverizer for pulverization, and then enters the mixing bin of the mixer. Other raw materials can be directly poured into the mixing bin from the feeding port.
2.Brands of floating fish feed making machine
There are many new farmers who want to buy What floating fish feed making machine brand to choose?s, but there are too many brands and they are dazzled. They don’t know which one to choose.
- If the local market sells What floating fish feed making machine brand to choose?, it is best, you can go to buy it in person.
- When purchasing on a shopping website, some users worry about the troublesome return or exchange. Users can consider the first item.
- You can easily and quickly find many manufacturers by searching “floating fish feed extruder machine” on Google.
- Among the many brands found in the search, the top manufacturers are Yuguan Machinery, Jimco Granulator Manufacturer, etc. Users can choose one of the many brands to buy.Which of the following brands is cheap and easy to use should be screened from the following aspects, that is, machine quality, price, and after-sales service.
- Machine quality: Richi Machinery has 20 years of experience in the production of floating fish feed making machine. The fish pellet machine has a number of certifications and is an EU CE certified enterprise. The quality of the floating fish feed making machine is guaranteed.
- Price of floating fish feed making machine: No matter how much money you buy a machine, if the quality of the machine is not up to standard, the quality is not guaranteed, and there are many failures, it will seriously affect the production efficiency, and even cause economic losses to the user.
The price of floating fish feed making machine produced by Richi Machinery is moderate, and the price is proportional to the quality. Some floating fish pellet machine can be subsidized by agricultural machinery.
Related solution: Floating Fish Feed Mill
- After-sales service: Whether the after-sales service is perfect or not directly determines the reputation of a manufacturer. Some manufacturers don’t care about anything after selling the machine.
After the floating fish feed pellet mill breaks down, they ask three questions and don’t know. angry. Richi Machinery have perfect after-sales service, providing one-year warranty, lifetime maintenance services and long-term supply of floating fish feed making machine accessories. Let users have no worries.
3.How much is floating fish feed production line?
Feeding animals with pellet feed has long been indispensable in today’s breeding industry. More and more farmers are investing in feed pellet machines. When purchasing a floating fish feed making machine, users will pay attention to several issues, that is, how is the quality of the floating fish feed making machine? Is the after-sales service good or not, how much does it cost to buy a floating feed machine, etc.
Below, the technical staff of Richi Machinery with many years of experience will briefly introduce the technological process and use of a feed pellet machine production line produced by RICHI.
The first thing to say is that compound feed refers to the nutritional needs of animals at different growth stages, different physiological requirements, and different production purposes. According to scientific formulas, a variety of feeds from different sources are evenly mixed in a certain proportion.
The processing technology of the complete set of floating fish feed making machine is the whole process from the receipt of raw materials to the production of finished products. This needs to be carried out to receive initial cleaning, crushing, mixing, granulation, cooling screening and packaging.
- Initial cleaning of raw materials: The initial cleaning of raw materials is the first process of the floating fish feed making machine line production process.
This process ensures the timely supply of raw materials suitable for the requirements of the next process by removing impurities. The most commonly used equipment is a cylinder primary cleaning screen and a permanent magnet cylinder.
- Pulverizer: Raw material pulverization is one of the important processes in compound feed processing. The quality of pulverization directly affects the quality of compound feed products and the quality of subsequent processes. The most commonly used pulverizers are self-priming pulverizers, hammer pulverizers, and droplet pulverizers.
- Feed mixer: The so-called mixing is the process of mixing various feed components with each other under the action of external force, so that the pellets of various components are evenly distributed in any volume. Commonly used mixers are vertical mixers and horizontal ribbon mixers.
- Floating fish feed pellet making machine: The material enters the granulation stage after initial cleaning, crushing and mixing.
The floating fish feed pellet machine mainly includes two types: ring die floating fish feed making machine and ring die floating fish feed making machine. Generally, a ring die feed pellet machine is used to make animal feed pellets.
- Cooling and screening: The temperature of the feed pellets extruded by the floating fish feed making machine is relatively high, and the moisture content is 13-15%. It is fragile and not easy to store, so a cooler is required to cool and dry it quickly. Commonly used are counter-flow coolers.
- Feed packaging machine: Feed packaging can ensure the quality and safety of the feed, make it easy for users to use, and at the same time, it can also highlight the appearance, logo and brand of the feed product, and improve the commodity value of the feed product. Using automated packaging increases productivity and reduces costs.
I hope the above related content about floating fish feed making machine is helpful to you. For more information about floating fish feed machine, you are welcome to consult the staff of Richi Machinery, we will serve you wholeheartedly!