When making use of a ring die pellet equipment to press wood pellets, we commonly encounter the phenomenon of clog of the ring die holes. When the mold and mildew hole is blocked, not only is the time required to disassemble and also cleanse the mold, yet also the manufacturing performance is impacted by the lack of ability to create fragments after the mold is blocked.
Exactly how to prevent obstruction of ring die hole of pellet maker? In today’s post, we will evaluate some of one of the most common causes and exactly how to fix the issue after the pellet maker mold is blocked.
1. The pellet maker mold and mildew needs to be brightened. The reason for the blockage of the new ring die is different from that of the old one. Some new mold and mildews will have defects in the mold and mildew hole during the drilling procedure.
The internal surface area of the hole may show up smooth. Nonetheless, typically the drilling procedure additionally produces small scrapes. Even these small scrapes will create adequate resistance during the manufacture of fragments, causing mold and mildew.
Head blocked. Remember that if the rollers of the pellet maker can not generate enough force to get over the resistance of the die holes, it will certainly cause blockage. Normally make use of a fairly loose biomass material (I choose to utilize wheat bran), regarding 10-15% vegetable oil and also regarding 1-2% great sand.
You blend this material completely, and then gradually and repeatedly procedure it in a pellet equipment. This polishing product will certainly aid cleanse the surface area of the mold hole as well as eliminate rust.
Expert tip: Usage less brightening products. If the frequency of use is too high, the surface area of the mold and the stress roller will certainly be used, thereby shortening its service life. When the product overview on the mold is broken, the compression proportion on the mold will certainly not be suitable for generating premium pellets.
2. Raw material granularity. See to it that the particle size of the raw product is smaller sized than the diameter of the die hole. For instance, a ring die with an aperture of 6mm uses a 5mm hammer mill display to produce 6mm wood pellets.
Expert tip: It is likewise needed to make certain that there is no contamination in the raw materials (stone/metal). These will certainly not just trigger clog of the die holes, however additionally cause major damage to the pellet machine itself. This might consist of damage to the transmission or electric motor.
3. Raw material moisture. It is very crucial to manage the moisture web content of the raw product when making timber pellets. The perfect wetness material of the raw material is less than 15%. If the moisture material is expensive, such as 20%+, it will quickly create bits when it goes into the pellet maker. The mold hole is obstructed.
Expert tip: Even if you prepare raw materials with excellent fragment size and also moisture web content, you should likewise consider utilizing granular binders. Particle binders can aid the process and reduce the opportunity of blocking of the pellet maker die.
4. It is suggested to feed the pellet maker slowly to stay clear of obstruction of the mold. When the pellet equipment works, there will certainly be a certain temperature, when it goes beyond 80 degrees Celsius, the all-natural lignin in the timber will certainly melt as well as bind the pellets with each other.
Nonetheless, if the raw product of the pellet machine is fed right into the mold and mildew much faster than the processing rate of the raw material, it is easy to obstruct the mold before the pellet machine reaches this operating temperature. You have to make certain that there is enough material before the granulation room, yet do not totally cover them.
Expert tip: The pellet manufacturing process generates heat, which launches the dampness in the raw product. Filling the pellet maker processing chamber with raw materials avoids the getaway of dampness (vapor). This vapor is after that taken in by the incoming raw materials. This implies that raw materials with dampness higher than 15% can create die blockage. As a result, just feed the pelletizer at a price that can be refined.
5. If you have ended up making wood pellets, include a big amount of grease to the combination in the last couple of mins of the operation. This will certainly leave a soft oily product in the mold and mildew, which will make it much easier to begin making pellets once again following time.
The organic fertilizer pellet making machine production line is suitable for dry mixing of multiple basic…
1.Selection of floating fish feed making machine unit In order to maintain the characteristics of pollution-free…
What’s the significance of biomass fuel pellets machining pellet fuel for a country's development? The…